Where are the photos?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Where are the photos?
  • From: "Bob" <bobharder@telus.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:13:48 -0000

I'm new to this particular group and had hoped to see some iris
photos, but for some reason I've simply haven't had any luck so
far.  Yes, I've clicked on "Photos" on the left here but just get
an "Error Message."

I thought each posting here would be accompanied by a photo
attachment of some sort but all I've found is text messages - no

I'm probably doing something wrong or simply don't understand how
this group functions - as it is unmoderated, to whom do I appeal for

Bob, Nanaimo, BC

Yahoo! Groups Links