Re: Where are the photos?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Where are the photos?
  • From: Patricia Wenham <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:48:46 -0700

Bob,

are you scrolling way down to the bottom of the message, below the
signature of the sender etc?  Most often the photos are displayed
there.  Does your browser accept html or just text?  You might not have
html capability.  At the bottom of this message and also the bottom of
the message you sent which is copied here is the address of the site for
iris photos archive.  You should be able to view the photos there.   I
hope this helps you.  I am sure you will get information from others in
this group which may help more.

Welcome to the group.
Patti