TB: Identity confirmation

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Identity confirmation
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:33:48 -0700

I have a couple of pictures that I took at the AIS convention in Fresno the identity of which I am not sure.  These were taken as slices.  I tried to be careful to record the number and name of each but the developer scrambled the numbers of one roll so than I’ve had quite a time trying to figure out which name went with which picture.  These were taken at the Martin garden.  Can anyone confirm that I have the right names on these two.  If they are wrong, then what are they?

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links