HYB:1812_15RE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:1812_15RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:35:08 EDT

This is a little darker lavender in the garden.  (Darker than it's showing on my monitor) This bloom is far from perfect, but I post it to show the FIRST seedling from the cross that does not have any yellow in the ground.  It does have a darker flush of purple under the beard.

The bugs are starting to attack my blooms and even the spaths.  It's also raining just about every day.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives