PHOTO:Angles_High

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]PHOTO:Angles_High
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:10:53 EDT

I think we'll all agree that I'm not an expert photographer!  <bg>

However, I'm getting a lot of experience by taking photos of my seedlings for my own records.  I would post these 2 pictures together, but when I tried that last year aol put them in a zip file which seemed to create problems for some.

Someone (Donald ?) brought up the topic of angles.  I normally take several pictures of each seedling, from different angles.

The iris I'm showing here is 1812-14RE.  This is probably my least favorite of the 15 seedlings I've seen so far.

Picture #1 (High) is from a standing position.  Picture #2 (Low) is from a position on level with the bloom.  (Oh, my aching back)

There is a striking difference in the two pictures.  This is the only yellow iris I photographed this morning.  Also, please NOTE the pleat on the fall.  Left side as you look at the picture.  This should identify it as the same iris . . . taken only seconds apart.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives