Re: CULT: Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Seedling
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 16:23:50 -0500

This seedling is lovely. Great shape and color. What is the height on it. If you decide to list or sell this one, I would love to buy one. I also do test gardening for numerous sources. I live in TN. Our greatest challenges here are clay soil.....ie: rot.....and humid conditions. Adding sand and peat moss to lighten soil helps. Also, lime and phosphorous in some areas because the soil tends to be to rich also. I have amazing beds here though and have managed to find ways to support some of the more sensitive types of iris. I have some seeds out of Honky tonk Blues and Pass the Wine that I will sew this year. I hope my returns are as wonderful as this. have a great day!
Linda Hunt
Lascassas, TN Zone 7

I Love the color and lace on this one.  If you want a MO test garden I would be delighted to grow it for you.
Rose Kinnard
zone 6