SDB: Ray of Light (T. Johnson '05)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: Ray of Light (T. Johnson '05)
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:31:41 -0400

Hi everyone!

Here is RAY OF LIGHT, a 2005 introduction from Thomas Johnson.

It is not labeled as a re-bloomer, so this is a "fall bloom."  RAY OF LIGHT is one of those SDB's that you could almost step on before you actually see it.  Well, I was blessed enough to see the bud before I stepped on it! ;-)

I noticed that my photo turned out much like the description of the iris . . . with colors in the range of "Hot pink and red."  However, in reality, the iris is much more darker.  I did not have any time to study this bloom when the sun was shining brightly, and that may make a difference in my eye's perception. :-)  However, it does have the "black spider-webbing veins" that it should!

What a cutie!

Happily from Michigan,
Adam~

Adam Cordes