Re: TB: Inside Track

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Inside Track
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 22:27:00 -0500

Title: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Inside Track
OREO (Keppel 04)
Black-purple S and plicata band on snow white F; great color contrast.

I will try to down load the pic from Keppel's book tomorrow.  The picture that was sent looks very much like it, but the original pic that Keppel printed looks almost black on the stands!  Perhaps they retouched the photo, or printing might have darkened it.

Linda

what does oreo look like? PHOTO anyone?