Re: TB: REB: Unbelievable Love

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: REB: Unbelievable Love
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:16:13 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/2005 4:29:52 A.M. Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:
<<But the blooms are lovely and it is a prolific bloomer here>>
Another difference in our climates.  This one grows like a weed here but only bloomed this spring.  My blooms were enough like this that I don't question the identity, plus Bill sent it to me himself. It's wasn't as pretty in my garden as it appears to be in yours.  Was that short.  Maybe I should go check it.