Re: TB: REB: Unbelievable Love

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: REB: Unbelievable Love
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:29:00 -0400

Seems like it took a couple of years for it to settle in and start
blooming regularly.  It hasn't bloomed since spring this year, but has
bloomed in the past when it wasn't as miserably hot and wet as it was
this summer.

<<But the blooms are lovely and it is a prolific bloomer here>>

                    <Another difference in our climates.  This one grows
like a weed here but only bloomed this spring.  My blooms were enough
like this that I don't question the identity, plus Bill sent it to me
himself. It's wasn't as pretty in my garden as it
                    appears to be in yours.  Was that short.  Maybe I
should go check it.

                    Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8