Re: Question? Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Question? Iris
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:49:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/2005 3:51:13 P.M. Central Standard Time, Silversity@comcast.net writes:
Lascassas, TN
Linda, it would help if we when where you bought your irises.  The only one I remember seeing that was anything like this would be RETURNED TO LIFE.

    (George Slade, R. 1990). Sdlg. 83-15-2. TB 36" (91 cm) EM & RE.
    "S. dark berry purple infused white; F. white ground stitched berry purple; beards burnt orange, tipped violet; pronounced sweet fragrance. Frivolity X Wild Berry., Wyle Wynde 1990. "
    The description of the falls doesn't necessarily match, (or not match) but I saw a picture of RTL just before George introduced it.  He knew I was into rebloomers and sent a picture.  I have no specific memory of the beards.
      Please do NOT consider this a positive ID, simply a suggestion.