Re: One more Question?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] One more Question?
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:30:28 -0500

Title: Re: [iris-photos] One more Question?
Very close up, I would say, like crushed velvet and from a little distance away....like crinkled leather.  Those are great descriptions by they way!  So tell me, where can I get info on MOMAUGUIN.  Do you know the hybridizer?  Year?  Any idea where I can get that info or a picture to compare?  I am always so impressed by you "wonder Irisarians" that jump with an answer with so little info.  Your knowledge astounds me.  Thanks for any help that you have.
Have a great night!

Linda  --  Do those dark strappy falls have a sheen like crushed velvet or, even, like crinkled patent leather?  If so, it could be MOMAUGUIN.  --  Griff