Re: RE:HYB: wild colors

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:HYB: wild colors
  • From: "rose" rkinnard@minesmo.org
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:13:52 -0000

Keith that is what makes this group so wonderful-we are all at different levels of learning and iris is our favorite subject.  I am usually a "lurker" but have learned many things from this group, the seedling pictures are worth a million to me.  The group is very willing to share photos, ideas, and encourage - I must say in response to all the recent photos that it makes me look forward to being able to post a few of my own some day.
Rose kinnard
fredericktown, mo
zone 6