Re: iris information

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] iris information
  • From: "KEITH MINEO" kmineo@pacbell.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:41:15 -0700

I am forever grateful for all this informtion you are sharing with me. I have logged on to a few sites this morning at your suggestion and found the 3 not shipping at this time.. As you know it is planting season in the desert. I have a  about 12 foot by 6' garden space to plant them. Will it be hard to find a garden company that is shipping from the states or do I have to order from Austraila