Re: RE:HYB: wild colors

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:HYB: wild colors
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 06:49:24 -0500

Title: Re: [iris-photos] RE:HYB: wild colors
Lovely combination of colors!  It is always amazing those unique shades that combinations will throw!  I love this one!  Thanks for sharing!  I don't believe that I have seen Pharoah's spirit!  Love that name though!  Have a great day!

Griff I like  033O13 better than  PHAROAH'S SPIRIT.

Another wild one that bloomed for me this year ( first year bloom)
(Olympiad X Stately Art) X Twilight Blaze
Basic color is buff. Where did that come from?

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio
Region 6

Plant grow light Exchange Plant and flower