Re: REB:Joan's Pleasure, Renown, others

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]REB:Joan's Pleasure, Renown, others
  • From: Laurie Flynn amnemachin@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 05:25:07 -0700 (PDT)

Betty, you're very welcome.  In Maine, it's that time year - we had a first frost a few days ago (though very late for us! usually late Sept/early Oct), banishing any hopes for rebloom - not that we get much rebloom action here anyway.  Pictures will be my only connection with irises until June, and I too am grateful to everyone that posts - it keeps me going every winter!

Thanks,
- Laurie

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
<<I really love the colors in this flower, extremely subtle and lovely blend of mauve and brown, >>

The weather report says frost this week.  There is a chance I won't see Joan's Pleasure bloom.  I'm looking for a "mystery" iris.  I'd hoped Joan was it.  Unfortunately, it is not.

I'd like to thank everyone that has taken time out of their busy lives to hunt up and post pictures of Joan's Pleasure, Renown, etc.  And those who have answered the endless stream of questions!  Some more than once.  I'm forever indebted to your gracious and kind indulgence.

Iris people are the best!  May we never quit learning!

Thanks again!

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6  (the obsessed one)
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website

Plant grow light Exchange Plant and flower

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS