Re: TB: Joan's Pleasure

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Joan's Pleasure
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:05:12 -0500

Title: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Joan's Pleasure
I really love it also Laurie!  Why so few blooms you think?  It that common in your area?  I don't know much about the weather habits in Maine!  I'd be glad to test a rhizome in this area for you if you like!  It has wonderful subtlety to it's colors!  Thanks for sharing the pic!
Linda Hunt
Lascassas, TN
Zone 7

And here's mine, from 2003.  I really love the colors in this flower, extremely subtle and lovely blend of mauve and brown, although it's not a vigorous grower or bloomer for me (one bloom in 5 years).

- Laurie Flynn
Southern Maine

Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net> wrote:
Here's my picture, Betty.  And there's another very different looking
one from Robin in the archives.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
American Iris Society web site <http://www.irises.org <http://www.irises.org/> >

Plant grow light Exchange Plant and flower

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS