Re: Passion Play (for Mary Lou)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Passion Play (for Mary Lou)
  • From: Catherine Button ridingthewind@gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:45:33 -0400

I was skimming all the message subjects looking for something in particular and I have to tell you... this subject line really jumped out at me!

One of our local and extremely active irisarians, Vince Lewonski, did a presentation with slides of many recent irises. He did most of it using a play on words with the iris names and people from our local societies. It was hilarious!