TB: In The Stars a peek inside a rose-pink amoena

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: In The Stars a peek inside a rose-pink amoena
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:23:20 -0500

The discussion on Linda's blended seedling has been very helpful.  Thanks so
much Chuck and Neil for all of your efforts.  The discussion of division
before gamete formation was especially useful, obviously its time for me to
re-read WOI again  : )

Linda’s discussion of the rose-pink reminded me of a photo I have that is
somewhat useful in seeing what is going on here.  ‘In The Stars’ was kind
enough to display a large color break.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

hoping Fire On Ice can tolerate a few frosts and still open.

Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data