Re: TB: In The Stars a peek inside a rose-pink amoena

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: In The Stars a peek inside a rose-pink amoena
  • From: "Colleen Modra" colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 05:08:17 +0930

Thanks for your photo, my In The Stars is just about to open.

Almost light enoigh to go out side and see what damage a day of steady
wind has done. Some varieties seem to suffer stem wither really badly
when the is persistant wind during rapid stam growth.
We have the Aust Convention bus tour coming to our gardens today, so
hope there is not too much damage.

Colleen Modra
IMPRESSIVE IRISES
PO Box 169