Re: TB: In The Stars a peek inside a rose-pink amoena

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: In The Stars a peek inside a rose-pink amoena
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 23:25:46 -0500

Sorry I checked every file I could think of and I can't find any other shots
of the color break.  Not sure I would have thought to take the underside.
But I will be sure to get more pics and info next time I find something like
this.

I hadn't thought about the error being an intensification rather than an
ommission.  That makes much more sense to me in this case.

And Colleen you are amazing!  Finding time to share photos with us when you
are on tour. Hope everything is going well!!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5

where at least one crazy person is trying to decide how long to leave those
seedlings with stalks in the ground before potting them up to come live in
the south window

Care2 make the world greener!

Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!
http://go.care2.com/50041

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.