Re: Re: HYB: Reblooming today, blend/marbled

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Reblooming today, blend/marbled
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:26:05 -0800

hi linda,
9 buds, about 34" tall.  Don't have a clump shot as this has been dug and
planted everyear since it's maiden bloom.  It is very bright and showy.  I
will try to get a good row shot this spring.  Falls aren't usually droopy,
when I cut flowers in the very cool mornings and bring them into the warm
office they have a tendency to droop and curl under more than usual.
Attached is a spring shot of the flower taken in early morning.  This is
much more accurate in terms of color and form.