From: Linda Mann
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:58 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] help - unknown

As I try to get rid of everything but old favorites and potential
breeding stock to make room for seedlings, I'm about to throw this one
away. It has good width, but without the pedigree, I won't use a 'plain
purple', especially since it isn't reliable here. It's a survivor, so
is probably a super performer elsewhere. Source was local club, but it
may have been one of our purchases from Superstition.

Anybody have a guess or two as to what this one might be?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34405/stime=1159906628

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of