Re: help - unknown

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: help - unknown
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:11:22 -0400

Thanks for all the suggestions.  My thought was that this <wasn't> a
Schreiner iris (? based on <what>, I'm not sure....).

As for color, my memory of this one is that it isn't as 'red' as
LOYALIST/ THRILLER, but I've not tried to grow them.  Or maybe I should
say I don't <remember> trying to grow them.  Photo of LOYALIST sure
looks like it.

The description of GYPSY ROMANCE says bronze hafts, which this one
doesn't seem to have.  It's one I've tried to grow several times without

But there is a good chance I salvaged some scraps of something that was
languishing, didn't get it labeled, stuck it in the "intensive care" pot
with those tiny bits of increases (remember those?) that I was
experimenting with.  Will check to see if I've ever tried to grow

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional