{Disarmed} Photographing blue/purple blooms

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Photographing blue/purple blooms
  • From: Beth Adams badams007@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 06:45:12 -0700 (PDT)

Since it's not bloom time here, I thought I would pick everyone's brains in advance of next spring.
Are there some tricks to getting photos of the blue - black - purple varieties to be color accurate ??
I use a SONY digital camera that permits some adjustment, and I also use Adobe Photoshop to do the editing of the photos - and that permits a ton of editing options like changing the histograms, etc.
If no one here knows, maybe we can network and find out since it's something I bet we'd all like to know...
-Beth (Zone 4A)

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1/min. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34422/stime=1160056042

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of