{Disarmed} Re: Photographing blue/purple blooms

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Photographing blue/purple blooms
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:40:30 -0400

Beth  --  I, too, use a Sony  --  in my case, a Cyber-shot 7.2.  This spring, when I took a shot of DAUGHTER OF STARS,I noticed that the photo was blue, rather than purple.  So, using Photoshop, I added a bit of red.  I sent both photos to Ginny Spoon at Winterberry, where DOS was bred, and Ginny and I agreed that the red-added photo matched DOS's real color.  I'm attaching both photos.  DOS is the blue no-no. --  Griff