Re: help - unknown/camera

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: help - unknown/camera
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 18:27:46 -0400

I'm using a simple point and click FujiFilm FinePix 2650.  Cheap,
surprisingly good closeups (3X optical zoom) when I bother to hold the
camera steady, uses two AA batteries, but nothing is particularly
adjustable.  It has flash options, choices of photo size that I use.
Some stuff about white balance that I haven't tried to figure out.

Usually just taking photos to remind me what things look like when they
aren't blooming.  Or to share with you guys.

Height and bloom size aren't useful identifiers here - stunting is too
much the norm.

LOYALIST is one I wanted to try at one time, so seems like a likely
choice and wins this rhizome at least a temporary reprieve in a pot of
dirty perlite until I can compare it with the real thing.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional