{Disarmed} Re: Reblooming in the last 2 months/Lumar Whitewash

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Reblooming in the last 2 months/Lumar Whitewash
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 20:21:36 -0500

I agree.  Both Ghio and Innerst iris do very well me!  I am always excited to get them.  I seem to have trouble growing Kaspereks iris on a regular basis.  Not sure why, but they just tend to putter out, or put up let than beautiful bloom stalks.  I might need something different to support these broken color iris.  Anyone else find this to be true?  Any suggestions for getting better response from them?
Thanks Linda