{Disarmed} Seedling 24DJ27

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Seedling 24DJ27
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 14:41:20 +0000

More play by play on Seedling 24DJ27.  It is almost open!  Maybe later today.  Looks like it is going to be a little twisted or going to open half cocked.  Hate it when that happens.  I was hoping it would open this morning so I could cut it and take it to our Region 20 General Meeting.   More Later.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34465/stime=1160232467

Iris Iris plants Purple iris