{Disarmed} TB: Newies

Here are some of my newer ones I should have got earlier.

Scottish Reel is one of those that looks some much better in real life. It didn't mush in the frost, it's substance is incredible and the delicacy of colouring is very hard to capture on film. Doesn't make much pollen.

Classical Music is huge, straight and has real garden impact, especially with the heavy PBF. Bud count is good in a season when most counts are low because of the earliness of the season.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1602632694/msgId=34493/stime=1160340370