{Disarmed} Re: TB: Oldies

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] TB: Oldies
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:15:35 -0500

Colleen you must show us all of the latest things in Australian bloom.  We love seeing all the beautiful photo's.  In your spare time between 3:00 and 4:00 AM you must run out in your nightgown and take flash pictures.  Then keep us posted.  Actually we are so grateful for any thing you might post.
Shirley Trio