Re: TB: Oldies/Portrait of Larry

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Oldies/Portrait of Larry
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:46:38 EDT

Colleen, I've never seen that one before.  Thank you for posting it.  It sure does look like a clear sky blue.  Is it a good grower?
It does sound like the flip-flop weather is playing a part in why the irises are out of their normal blooming schedule.  Maybe - - -you'll have a really, nice long bloom season this year!!
~ Margie