{Disarmed} Re: Seedling 24DJ27

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Seedling 24DJ27
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:32:32 -0400

Bob  --  From the looks of it, there's a lot of good stuff in it.  I lost (temporarily, I hope  --  the Geeks On Call guy is on the way) my last 2 years of saved e-mail messages overnight, so I don't know what the parentage of this seedling is.  The black falls and apparent heavy substance look promising.  --  Griff