{Disarmed} Re: Photo: TB: Kitty Kay

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Photo: TB: Kitty Kay
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:02:45 -0700

I received Kitty Kay (Coming Up Roses X 89-29G: (Social Event x Femme Fatale) last year from a friend, and it has taken a whole year to mature to the point that I think I'll see a bloom on it this spring.

One of Kitty Kay's Parents -  Coming up Roses was a slow grower and increaser for me. Femme Fatale was lovely but sadly also a slow grower/increaser (barely able to make it year to year).  Social Event on the other hand was a healthy great growing plant that performed very well here for me.  I was kind of hoping that the great growing/performing genes from SE would help Kitty Kay out, but it doesn't sound like it from what I've just read.  I'll let you know what happens with mine.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.