{Disarmed} Re: Re: Photo: HYB TB:- seedling 15 /photo of another seedling ...

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Photo: HYB TB:- seedling 15 /photo of another seedling ...
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:14:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/2006 6:44:31 PM US Mountain Standard Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
It does appear the haft lines are
just extending throughout the fall area to me - thus my comment.
It does at that. :-)

The pattern reminds me of the old 'Butterfly
Wings' to a degree and I love that old one. Your seedling seems to have
a crepe texture in the photo.  Is that true?

To an extent yes it does, yet it has great solid substance - almost like plastic.  The falls are a pastel lavender that gently fade to a creme with just a hint of lavender by the 3rd day. Let me ask you Donald - what would you do to improve on this kind of pattern?

~ Margie
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34652/stime=1160792181

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of