{Disarmed} Re: Hyb: seedling

Will probably introduce it next year.

Colleen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Hyb: seedling

One can SEE the substance on that one!  I really like how the beard color stands out.  Colleen, I too have used Epicenter in some of my crosses.  It throws those deep burgundy red/black colors.  That specific one of yours is a much prettier color than some of the ones I had gotten. Congratulations.............what's your next step?

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.