{Disarmed} RE: Hyb: seedling

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] Hyb: seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:12:29 -0700

I have reciprocal crosses from Epicenter and Wearing Rubies growing well in my seedling bed.   Their first bloom is something to look forward to next spring.  If anything good comes from them, I may try crossing it with a vigorous, non burning, black seedling I have from Purple Pirouette X Romantic Evening.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9