{Disarmed} RE: AB sdlg

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] AB sdlg
  • From: "Vernon Brown" vgbro@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:37:08 -0500

Donald,

What has been the story on this seedling? Did it grow well? Are you going to introduce it? If it has survived, are you interested in guesting it for observation and exposure?

It is a nice example (by picture at least) of an AB from the McAlister breeding and I would like to have an opportunity to observe it in our garden if that is possible. It might fit in very well with some of the future introductions that Sharon is considering in the next couple years.

Thanks,

Vernon

Vernon G. Brown
Malevil Kennels & Iris Gardens