Re: [iris]HYB:Wearing Rubies

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: [iris]HYB:Wearing Rubies
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:00:04 -0400

Betty  --  There are also 20 seedlings of this WR cross waiting to make
their debut  --  Sdlg 985R4: (Bee x 953P12:(HOLY NIGHT x 93RR2:(Margarita x
Momauguin))) x WEARING RUBIES.  I like the color of 985R4 (note the sheen),
but it's a little short for the size of its blossoms.  Again, trying for
WR's stature, but odds even tighter this time because I believe that most
seedlings tend to get the pod parent's stature.  Again, the photo attached
is of the pod parent; the resulting seedlings have yet to bloom.  --  Griff