{Disarmed} HYB:Cordoba & Romantic Evening

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos]HYB:Cordoba & Romantic Evening
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:50:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/2006 5:13:16 P.M. Central Standard Time, jbruce1@cinci.rr.com writes:
<<CORDOBA has died multiple times.>>
My first plantings of CORDOBA & ROMANTIC EVENING are still alive.
RE had three stalks last year but only one this year.  CORDOBA has done well the last two years.  Have 95 seed from CORDOBA X SUMMER RADIANCE.
I expect to see a few stalks from RE crosses next year.  LUNAR WHITE WASH x RE.  And then VANISHING ACT x RE.  This year it took on ANOTHER BRIDGE.  AB is one of my rebloomers introduced last year.  Also took on an 1810 seedling (about 10 rebloomers from this batch) and took on 1905-3. 1905-3:(STAR GATE x (BRIDGE IN TIME x (FEED BACK X TITAN'S GLORY) X NOBLE KNIGHT)  Over 250 RE seed total this year.
NOBLE KNIGHT is (ROYALIST X TEMPTING FATE) This is one of the CA rebloomers I got from Joe Ghio.  I've been pleased with the children I've seen.  Thanks Joe.
(picture attached)  (1905-3)
I have several seedlings from children of ROMANTIC EVENING too.
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives