{Disarmed} Re: Pearlized high-sheen seedling 1

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Pearlized high-sheen seedling 1
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:52:53 -0700

Thank you Carol for your comments, feedback, and camera advice.  These seedling photos were taken during the earlier morning hours mainly because I was too excited to wait until later, but I'll try the hour before sunset next time to see if I can better catch the pearlized look these irises cast.

The seedling does have great substance, good branching, nice placement of buds, decent growth habits, and the reverse side of these pastel pink falls is a lovely contrasting light honey yellow. I'll have to record it's height next time around. I'm pretty excited by what I saw and the direction this can go in.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.