{Disarmed} Re: Photo: HYB:TB: Pearlized high-sheen seedling 1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Photo: HYB:TB: Pearlized high-sheen seedling 1
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:03:50 -0700

That could be a hard one to call................trying to figure out what to use to cross with it and not lose the pearl-look sheen. If we knew what caused it or where it came from - - we could better choose the next step.  Would back-crossing onto one of it's parents be an option?
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.