{Disarmed} Re: Photo: HYB:TB: Pearlized high-sheen seedling 2

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Photo: HYB:TB: Pearlized high-sheen seedling 2
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:14:08 -0700

Linda.....................it has perfect stalks, great bud placement, and usually 3 buds will open at once!  Decent growth habits too.  I'll be watching it for another year or two - but I'm expecting great things.  :-)  I'm glad you are enjoying the pics - I enjoy sharing them.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.