Re: CORDOBA (was Wearing Rubies)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CORDOBA (was Wearing Rubies)
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:53:42 -0400

Keep in mind, CORDOBA is in a pot of nearly sterile 'dirty' perlite.  No
longer exposing imports to the high disease burden I intentionally
'encourage' for seedling selection.  Plus we haven't had any real winter
for the last three years.

So it might have died multiple times here too, if it were planted in the
ground and hit with some seriously cold weather.

<Just an hour or three north of Linda, CORDOBA has died multiple times.>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional