{Disarmed} Re: Re: CULT: Wearing Rubies

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: Wearing Rubies
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:05:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2006 3:34:02 P.M. Central Standard Time, lmann@lock-net.com writes:
<<And when I say summer wet, I mean really wet - heavy morning dew nearly every day lasting for many hours and frequent rainfall over an inch at a time. >>
I've got it on top of a hill but sounds like I need to buy some teeny weeny umbrellas!  Still growing Cafe Bleu in a large pot of Bacto.  Same for a few others.
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives