Re: CULT: Wearing Rubies

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: Wearing Rubies
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:47:52 -0400

I'm seriously considering building some kind of frame where I can
add/remove shade cloth/plastic (or other "raincoat") as needed.  Or at
least clean out the front half of the west facing, high ceiling shed
where EURYTHMIC thrived.  A roof would help keep dew off as well as
keeping off the rain.   Just to keep them well enough for pollen
production.  Also so I won't have to haul all those pots indoors to make
sure I still get pollen when we have rainy weather.

<<And when I say summer wet, I mean really wet - heavy morning dew
nearly every day lasting for many hours and frequent rainfall over an
inch at a time. >>

 <I've got it on top of a hill but sounds like I need to buy some teeny
weeny umbrellas!  Still growing Cafe Bleu in a large pot of Bacto.  Same
for a few others.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 -->

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8