Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SA Iris Show

On Oct 22, 2006, at 2:59 PM, Colleen Modra wrote:

Hi

We had the South Australian Iris Show this weekend and for once I took my camera. The Grand Champion Spike was a siberian Senaca Blue Rose and the Grand Champion Floret was a Louisiana Saturn Swirl. I won Champion Open Tall Beared Spike with Orinoco Flow.
I've also attached a photo of our sales display, to show how we display our blooms of the plants we have for sale.

Colleen Modra

Congratulations, Colleen, but I'm a bit confused. Orinoco Flow is a border bearded, not a tall bearded. Did you mean to report that you won Champion Open Border Beared Spike with it?

Laurie

lauriefr@localnet.com
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg
normal annual precipitation 26-27"