{Disarmed} Re: RELIGHT MTB RE solo

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Re: RELIGHT MTB RE solo
  • From: jvickic@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:39:12 -0700

The reason the flower look larger is because they are tetraploids.  They tend to have rounder petals. Will send a couple more photos tomorrow.

I am going to try Colleen's method of pre soaking the seeds.   I have two crosses, which I just discovered in some small cups tucked away in the back of my highest cupboard.  One cross, especially, involved an iris that I no longer have but was an excellent parent.
 I love your photos. I have been filing them away to enjoy during the winter months.
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34851/stime=1161584480

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of