Photo request - IB 'Darkness'

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Photo request - IB 'Darkness'
  • From: Laurie Frazer lauriefr@localnet.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:06:18 -0500

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a pic of the IB 'Darkness' that they would be kind
enough to post?  I'm trying to figure out if there's even the slightest
possibility that the one I received under that name is correct.  Mine
has a purple beard, but the only pic I've found online has a yellow
beard.  Unfortunately, its AIS description calls for a bronze beard, so
I'm not convinced I've seen the real thing yet.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional