{Disarmed} Re: Need help re: seedling bed

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Need help re: seedling bed
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:01:42 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

There is a tar like substance that contractors put on block of basements that is water proof or resistance not sure which.  we put it on the inside of out 6X6 planter with no ill effects to iris.

If I were you I would use it inside and out before putting in soil then perhaps hang weedblock inside sides to prevent offgases if there is any into the soil.

You might want to put the seeds into individual pots with clean soil as well

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=34905/stime=1161777923

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of

Anita Moran